Your appointment is reserved especially for you, I understand that sometimes schedules adjustments are necessary; therefore, I respectfully request at least 24 hours notice for cancellations.
Please understand that when you forget or cancel your appointment without giving enough notice, I miss the opportunity to fill that appointment time, and clients on my waiting list miss the opportunity to receive services.
My appointments are confirmed 24 hours in advance because I know how easy it is to forget an appointment you booked weeks ago.
Since the services are reserved by you personally or by phone, a cancellation fee will apply. You will be paying on your next visit to Happy Feet if you wish to book another appointment.
** Less than 24 hour notice will result in a charge equal to 50% of the reserved service amount.
** “NO SHOWS” will be charged 100% of the reserved service amount.
** Multiple services not cancelled 24 hours in advance will be charged 100% of the reserved service amount. Eg.: If you wish to have toenails painted and have this service previously booked with your CFT or PX and decide when you are in to have the service that you no longer want to have your toenails painted, then the service will be charged anyway as the extra time has been booked for that service.
Happy Feet's policies are presented and provided in the best quality and tradition of excellent servicing for our established and future clientele.
Thank you for viewing and supporting our policies criteria.
If you need to cancel your appointment please do so 24 hours in advance.
If you cancel within the 24 hour period you forfeit your voucher, the same for a "No Show".
CONFIRMATION TEXT MESSAGES
As a courtesy, we will text and/or email a message reminding your appointment 24 hours prior to your appointment date. However, if we are unable to do so, please understand that it is your responsibility to remember your appointment dates and times to avoid late arrivals, missed appointments and the cancellation fee.
DATA PROTECTION POLICY
· All information gathered which is kept in writing will be kept in a securely locked facility
· The data collected is name, address, telephone number, email address, date of birth, profession, medications you are taking and any medical history
· Sharing of information, for example, to your GP, nursing team or further health care professionals will only be done with your consent and knowledge and you may request a copy any letters if required
· Any information left by voicemail will be deleted within 24 hours
· Any information via email may be saved on an electronic device, password protected
· Information and records must be stored for at least 7 years in accordance with the department of health guidelines. After 7 years all paper held information will be destroyed by shredding and electronic data will be deleted
· You may request a copy of information in writing held, this will be issued to you within 28 days after receiving your request
· Any known breaches in data protection will be reported to the appropriate authority and you will be contacted
· Consent for data holding/sharing can be withdrawn in writing however some data need to be kept due to legal reasons.
Milena Thoms, 2018